
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I had a very nice quiet and relaxing Christmas and weekend. It was just what we needed. The kids had a great time and so did we. Everything just went smoothly. This whole season has been wonderful. We have been so blessed to have so many people to spend time with this holiday season but most importantly I have been blessed to have Jose and the kids. Each year is just another little reminder of how lucky I truly am.
Now we look to the New Year. First and foremost, I want this coming year to be better than the last. Isn't that what we always strive for. I am going to be working on my famous to-do list for 2010 this week. I am hoping to get it posted on here for New Years of shortly after. I will also be going over last years list and see how I did. Maybe I will have to bump some onto this years again...lol. Talk to you all soon !
I also want to include more pics in the blog this year so I am posting this pic because I think that it is just beautiful and reminds us of the innocentness of childhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment