Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our Perfect Place


Well this will be our second Christmas here in NC. It will be our second Christmas of new traditions and new beginnings. We will be spending it at home in our jammies watching the kids open presents. I will take tons of pics and share them with you all as usual. We want you all to see the kids growing before your very eyes. This year CJ understands a little bit more about Christmas and what it means. Nathan and Larissa haven't asked for much at all for Christmas. I could take that as they already have so much or I could take it as they are truly amazing kids who are thankful for what they have. I choose to believe that they are amazing kids. After all, they are my kids. :o)


I can't believe that we have been here this long already. Living here feels so natural like this is where we were meant to be. It's amazing that we spent so much time in one place not knowing what else is out there. We hope that at some point, every one of our family and friends in RI can take a trip here to see why we love it so much. We are lucky enough to have enough room for plenty of visitors so don't hesitate.


I don't know if we will spend the rest of our lives here in NC but I do know that we will not spend it in RI. We are truly blessed with all the family and friends that we had to leave behind in RI. We can always look back and know that we have nothing but great memories. We even anticipate visiting often and seeing everyone again but now having seen what else there is out there, it has just opened our eyes to so much more. RI is where Jose and I spent most of our lives. It is where our children were born. It will always be a piece of our lives and our hearts. But we have to look forward to our future and we have so much more here. Concord, NC is not perfect for everyone but it is perfect for us at this moment in our lives. I hope that everyone out there can find their perfect place for them, no matter where that place might be. There is such a satisifaction in knowing that you are where you want to be and where you should be.


Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and although I am working, I do not know if I will have time to post. So I want to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...