Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Hump Day

I am trying hard to get back into the swing of blogging. So I am back on here today. I don't have a topic planned out for today so I will just fill you in on little things.

Nathan is loving boy scouts. He is taking his test for his first badge next Tuesday and if all goes well then he will be getting his first badge on the 15th. I am trying not to get him to hyped up about it because he has very little time to prepare but he is determined.

Larissa has been "forcefully" keeping up with her school work with my help but at least she is trying. All of her grades have been brought up and she has kept them there. I guess that little incentives really help and so do punishments. I just have to keep the energy up to keep up with it all.

CJ is talking like he never had a problem. Still waiting to hear back from speach to see if they will continue with him or not. He is just learning so much and getting into way too much. He picks things up so quickly and he is just a spitfire. He asked Santa for a black spiderman. Ever since he saw Spiderman III, he has been obsessed with it. He even wanted me to take back the spiderman costume he wore for Halloween and get him Black Spiderman. I managed to distract him and just get him to wear it. So I will be on the hunt for something with him for Christmas.

I am still much in the holiday spirit. I have the music stuck in my head, my tree up, presents bought, cards getting ready to send out and I can't wait to bake cookies. I feel like this is a very special year and I honestly don't know why. As I mentioned before, I think that Jose and I have two very special angels making sure that we remember what Christmas is really all about. God only knows how much we are going to miss them but we know that they are looking down upon us. So I hope that y'all are having a great time this holiday season and that you have the Christmas spirit in you as well.

Remember:
Only put off for tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. -Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...