Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Picking the ball back up again !

So I started this blog back in January to try to set something up so that I could keep all of you updated as to our lives here in NC. It appears as though I really dropped the ball but I am picking the ball back up again and getting this going. Each time something happens or I just need to talk or share, I will do it here and I can share it with all the people that I love and care about. Of course this wouldn't be much of a blog if I didn't get feedback so I hope that you all won't be shy on leaving comments regarding your opinions and your thoughts. I appreciate what you have to say and can't wait to share....here we go !

2 comments:

DiMaris said...

This is a great idea. I'm glad you decided to keep up with it. It's always good to know what friends far away are up to. xoxoxo

Christina said...

I am going to try to post everyday, if for nothing else, to vent. But you guys can just check it weekly. I am not asking for too much...lol.

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...