Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Little About Me !

I'm Christina. I blog because it keeps me sane. I wrote in diaries my whole life growing up and even as an adult. Technology upgraded me into computers and later into blogging. I love to write, not for people but for myself. I find that going back and reading what I wrote allows me to see how much I have grown. I also love to read other people's blogs. I follow many regularly. I like to know that others out there share similar experiences as I do and that I am not alone. I have to warn you though, I am a very blunt person. I often say what pops into my mouth without thinking. My writing is a little more reserved because I re-read it but I still speak my mind. With that being said, it is MY mind that I am talking about...MY opinion, nothing more. I don't expect you to have the same oopinion one as I do. I encourage comments to my posts and understand that I will need to take it with a grain of salt, just one of the perks of putting your thoughts out there for interpretation. I will respect your thoughts as I expect you will do the same for me. There is no topic that is off limits for me, so if you see a topic that you you don't like or rubs you the wrong way, please just go right past it onto the next post. I don't mean to offend anyone but again, this is my blog and I speak my mind. Happy reading !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...