This post will be short and to the point because I don't have much time today. As you might have guessed, I don't really have much time on the weekends so you won't get many weekend posts unless something big is happening.
I have been busy trying to make time here and there to plan Larissa's 15th. I am enjoying spending all this time really getting to know my little girl. She has grown into such a unique young lady and I am so proud of her. She is really incorporating as much of herself into this as we can and is just blowing my mind as to how much like me she really is. She wants to be sure to incorporate her background and customs in a way that shows who she is all about. I am waiting to hear back from the Portuguese Rancho that she used to dance in to see if they will perform for her and if they will allow her to perform a dance with them as well. She has been on me each day about checking my emails if he has written back to me or not. I love the initiative role that she has taken on. Each time that I throw something at her that needs to be chosen or fixed, she just gets right on it and makes a decision. The place is actually back up in the air. The man at the Knights of Columbus is waiting for a deposit from me, he gave me until the middle of January because of the holidays but Larissa would really like to have it at The Cranston Portuguese Club because that is where she used to dance and it would mean a lot to her. I have not heard yet though if they even have the hall available that weekend or not. Nonetheless, things are progressing pretty well. She has contacted almost all the damas and the escorts too. She has a few left but that is because they keep missing each others calls. I am really proud of the people that she chose too. We started with a huge list and she worked it down to who means what to her and she was certain about it all.
Well as I get more information I will keep you all posted. Thanks for listening...talk to you all tomorrow.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment