Saturday, November 9, 2019

Being Thankful..Day 9

I am thankful for music. Music has the capability to move you.. to change your mood...to remind you of a moment in time. Got woken up this morning by my wonderful daughter. I was still asleep because I am battling this cold I seem to deny having. I stumbled to make my coffee and put on some music and started cleaning. Do you listen to music when you clean? Something about it makes me want to keep going, it makes me happy. My plan is to spend time resting today. The music will slow down, the candles will be lit and I will enjoy a quiet Saturday evening. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...