Thursday, November 28, 2019

Being Thankful...Day 28

I have so much to be thankful for. Blessed to already have had hot chocolate with my sisters and Richie. Stopped to visit my godparents. Now I am relaxing and watching the Thanksgiving Parade with a great cup of coffee as the boys sleep in their beds. I am so thankful for all the things I have BUT I am also thankful for all the things I don't have. For all the people who were only in my life for a reason or a season, thank you for impacting my life the way you did. We are not just made up of the good in our lives, we are made up of the bad, the hurt, the pain too. It is because of the struggles and hurdles that I have been through that I am who I am. I wouldn't change any of it. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...