Monday, November 4, 2019

Being Thankful...Day 4

As I wake up this morning and roll out of bed I am thankful for my job. Although I am dragging my ass because it's Monday morning, I do not dread going to work. It is because of my job that I am able to have everything that I have and do all that I do. More importantly I am thankful for my boss (and his family). He allows me to keep learning and trying new things so I am never ever bored and my days fly by. They have shown me how far the words "work family" extend. Their hospitality and support during one of the most difficult times in my life will never be forgotten. I know that I have their support both inside and outside of work. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. 

Also thankful for my last minute unexpected dinner date with my gorgeous niece. Spending time with her makes my heart full.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...