Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Being Thankful...Day 5

I am thankful for education and the choices we have. Sunday we went to the open house at Lincoln High School and tonight we are going to the Davies Open House. Not all children learn the same way and having an opportunity for different options makes me a very proud parent. I am not just looking at this from a parent standpoint but as a student too. Not just high schools but colleges, tech schools, continuing education and just courses offered in various locations or online. And sometimes it's as simple as on the job training. We have access to so much around us, so much to make us grow, so much to help us learn and better ourselves. Maybe it's time to take a course or two in 2020.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...