Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Being Thankful...Day 13

Today I am thankful for me. I am thankful for my journey of self discovery. It just so happens that a friend also posted this same saying today and although I don't disagree with her post about being loved, I am taking it somewhere else. My close friends know that I was happy before but see me in this new way of being happy...a glow if you will. This absolutely comes from being loved and treated properly but not by anyone else...by me. I have always felt loved. I have done a great job at keeping out people who don't treat me right. But I have not always believed in me. I have learned to treat myself right and love myself unconditionally. I have learned that I am worth it and that I have to make the time to put me first. In doing this I have learned more about myself and discovered things I didn't know. I am glowing because I am happy with me and I love me. This is my journey.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...