Monday, November 11, 2019

Being Thankful...Day 11

I am thankful for technology. Those of you that know me well know that I am not big into technology. I would take a book over a Kindle any day. I love my planner that I can flip through and write in over my calendar on my phone. I would much rather play cards or board games or go for a walk than play a video game or watch TV. But technology has its place in my world too. My Kindle allows me to travel with endless books at my fingertips. The calendar on my phone allows me to check my crazy life when I am on the go without my planner. And THIS. There are days that Facebook drives me crazy and I just want to be done but I love that I can reach out to everyone at the same time. I love that I can post pictures and it can reach to family and friends everywhere at a moment's notice. Being able to stay connected so well to people so far away through technology is a blessing.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...