This is our living room. You can see Nathan sitting behind the loveseat. The living is long so we have decided to give it areas. That area behind the loveseat will become our office/computer area. We still have a long way to go and a lot of boxes to unpack but I wanted to give you all an idea of how it's coming along and what it looks like with furniture in it.

This picture is of the living room too but taken from the opposite end, the end where the office area will be. That is our front door and what will be our entry area. Right now it is just full of boxes and stuff we have waiting to be unpacked. That table was godmother's table and it gives me great pride to be able to display it in our new home. I plan on keeping it there but without the chairs. It will serve as an entry table with maybe two lamps, a picture and basket to throw our keys and change into. Oh and a mirror would look nice there too.

I now move you onto my dining area. I am not sure how I feel about the green chairs that Jose got. We might end up moving them somewhere else and go back to my other chairs. They just seem to not blend well but I want to give them a little time before changing anything. As you can see, the area is really large because my table is pretty big for those of you who have seen it. You can also see my red dryer there. It is not staying there, we are waiting to get a shed and have nowhere else to put it. I am going to be painting this area an neautral color and putting up some nice curtains too.

From our dining area we go into my kitchen. Nothing too much has changed in here. I have my mini bar above my frig until I figure out where I want it to go. You can see my laundry room through the kitchen. And you can also see my kitty Milo in the window. That is his favorite spot to sit and watch the birds.

And last but not least I have a picture of the boys room for you. The room is much bigger that I had originally though. Nathan's bed is full size and CJ's bed is a twin and as you can see they fit in there nicely. My original plan was to buy a loft so that I could have Nathan sleep in the twin up top and CJ on the bottom and it would give us the full size bed for company. I am not sure that I am going to do that now since it seems to work well the way that it is now. That is the door to their walk in closet too. It has turned into a toy room. Most of CJ's toys are in there and it manages to keep the room a bit tidier too.

Here is a better view of Nathan's side:

And a better view of CJ's side:

And a tiny peek at the closet with the toys. I know it's a bad pic and kind of dark but you get the idea:

I hope to have pics of the rest of the rooms soon but like I said, it has been slow and steady. I am loving my new home !
No comments:
Post a Comment