Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting Back on Track

Do you ever feel like you have gotten so busy with the world that you have forgotten all about yourself? Or worst yet...lost yourself. I think that I was there or at least on the brink of it. So I need to get back on track.

I looked in the mirror this morning and saw my mother. I know that we all go through this at one point or another. And seriously, my mother took care of herself through most of her life and I would be proud to be like her in that aspect. But I am not ready to feel old. I feel like I still have so much spunk left in me and I have to plan a way back to myself. So the journey starts to find out what it is that I want to change and how I can do it. Once I have a plan, I will let you know...lol.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...