The electric was switched over today. Cable/phone/internet should be on Friday or Saturday. Already signed the withdrawl papers from Nathan's school and picked up the enrollment papers for the new school. There will be a gap in days because of the schools but Nathan will enjoy that I am sure. I could use some prayers on the school front with Nathan. I am hoping that God has had a hand in this whole situation and is guiding me to the right place.
Saturday morning we are meeting a guy for a quote for the shed. Then we have to get the truck and then it's moving time. We have a lot to pack though from now until then. The living room is done top to bottom. I finished it last night and even cleaned it...go me ! Not sure what I am working on tonight. I guess the kitchen is my goal tonight so that we can get that into the new house. The dining room should be done tonight too, not much going on there except the boxes that I ended up packing last night and furniture. The drums will go tonight. CJ's easel will go tonight and his toy basket will go and then the dining room will be done too. Can't wait to sleep at the new place on Saturday already ! And can't wait for this whole move to be over. A friend asked me if we had even unpacked from the last move. Sadly we did and that is what makes it harder...lol. This is our final move though because this house will be ours. The feeling is def different I tell you !
Oh....and I ordered new slipcovers for the couches because they are really beat up and I am not crazy about the green covers we have already. So this is what they look like but I don't know how well you will be able to see them considering the picture isn't that good. Sometimes the quality of things on here surprises me though. I got the loveseat and the sofa cover the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment