Monday, February 7, 2011

More Info

So after going to see the outside of the first house again and the outside of the second one better, we are super excited. The second one has a wheelchair ramp that you can see in the pick. I am not really feeling that but then the boys got all excited that they can skateboard and ride their bikes and well I warmed up to it a bit...lol. The first house has a small porch on the back just like the one on the front. The second one has a good side deck on the back. The first one has a two car driveway and the second one has a three car driveway. The first we would have to pay to put in a shed and the second one already has a shed. Both houses are on corner lots so they have a good amt of land/yard but the second one has more.

I would have to say that without seeing the insides, we are leaning towards the second house. The inside could be a deal breaker. I have no idea if it has any updates or if they are going to do any or if things were kept up so I am looking forward to seeing them both on the inside. The second one is also closer to the playground and the pool.

I will keep you all updated as we know more. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...