Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Chairs

It is rare that Jose puts his input when it comes to decorating. So when he does, I try to go with it and make it work no matter how strange it is.I mean our house needs to represent us both, not just me.

Saturday he came to me with a picture of these funky looking chairs. He asked if I like them. Of course I like them, they were really cool, but I wasn't so sure that he was serious. Anyone who knows Jose, knows that he jokes at least 75% of the time about stuff so I always have to be a little skeptical. Turns out he wasn't kidding and he really loves the chairs. We went and got them last night. They are def different and I have to say that they def make a statement...lol.

Here is a sneak peak at the new chairs that are going to make you think we are crazy...because we are ! Now I just have to figure out how to decorate around them !


No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...