
I wanted to keep you all updated. We decided to take the house. We went by again on Sunday and saw how much work had been done to it already and we loved it even more. We are signing the lease Wednesday night. Here is a pic of the outside of the house. I can send you all more if you want them.
I also wanted to add that I didn't mean to offend anyone who currently lives in a community. I know that not all communities are like ours, we just happen to land in a stuffy one. We are making our choice based solely on our experience.
2 comments:
Congratulations. This is great news!!! Good for you.
Congrats!! I think it is a beautiful house. Great thing about getting a fixer upper...you don't pay for all the upgrades you can do without and you can fix it up to be exactly what you want at your pace.
Post a Comment