Friday, March 26, 2010

Just a few things...


So I went to Family Dollar during lunch. I had no intention of buying anything, I just went to get out of this building for a while and clear my head while enjoying the beautiful day we have. I ended up buying the first three things for new kitchen. They had so much red but I couldn't pass up these things because they were on clearance and the only ones left. So for $6.80 I got a dish strainer, a paper towel holder and a cute clock. Can you believe the clock was only $1.80 ! I didn't buy more things because I realize that what I buy, I have to pack and that just seems insane but you can't pass up a bargain !

1 comment:

DiMaris said...

Good job!! Sweet deal!

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...