my first 10 pounds ! I am so excited. It has taken me almost two months but I finally did it. Now I am tackling my next 10! I am so motivated.
We practically spent the night driving around looking at houses. We have yet to find the right house for us. There is one that we are waiting to see but the tenants are still in there so we will have to wait. They are supposed to be out by the end of the month. Not really sure why they have it listed yet but whatever. So our hunt will continue. I know that all we need is a little patience. We are also looking at an apt complex on Saturday...against Jose's wishes. He doesn't even want to consider it but it is so cheap and pretty decent size too and he wouldn't have to mow the grass either but he is really not feeling and we both have to agree. I know that with time will find something. We will probably have better luck after the first because that will be when everyone is moving out. So just keep us and our house hunting in your prayers.
I am going to put the job hunt temporarily on hold now so that I can have time to pack and try to find us a home. Then I will get back into seeing if I can find something better....unless of course I have a bad day here and then I will be back on searching...lol.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment