The room that I am the most excited about right now is the kitchen. The kitchen as we first saw it should have scared us right out the back door but it didn't. Seeing the potential in things is what I do best. Here is our kitchen before. To start with, the kitchen was a dark yellow and thanks to my wonderful new landlords, we will have a white kitchen. The cabinet doors were missing, and it was really dark as you can see in the picture below. The before picture is actually pretty horrible but it will make the after picture so much better. :o)

So with some hard work and determination, I am looking at the picture below for some inspiration to what will be my new favorite room in the house. It has a pretty similar layout as our kitchen and I am hoping not to copy it so much but to run with it so that my own personal creativity can come through. And it so happens to have my favorite color too.

I can't wait to start on this new project. Just as soon as I finish packing up our current house, move everything over and unpack again...lol. It is a good thing that I am an optomistic and outgoing person.
I think that this house is going to be a great new beginning for us as a family filled with many wonderful memories. After all, it is what you make it and we are making it HOME.
No comments:
Post a Comment