Monday, March 29, 2010

Excitement

So we went back to the house yesterday...again. We signed the lease and put the deposit. I wish that we were moving right now. The more I see the house and the transformation that it is going through, the more that I love it. I have fallen completely in love with the house. Is that possible? LMAO !

I know that I said I wasn't going to buy anything until we moved so that I wouldn't have more stuff to move but I just can't help it. I am just so excited to move into the new house. Don't get me wrong, I am still only sticking to the big deals that I find. Jose and I bought a red microwave for our new kitchen. What?! We just couldn't resist. Actually, it was Jose's idea, if you can believe that. It was on sale so it was actually cheaper than the regular ones and it is going to look so incredible in my new kitchen. I also bought a ceramic three canister set for $6 ! How could I have passed that up ?

I am going to be searching for matching bedding for the boys now. I am really going to try to wait til we move but I make no promises. I want to be able to make their beds and set up their rooms as soon as we move so I have to be looking now...lol. I am looking for an incredible deal though and have not found it yet.

So...we get the keys on the 15th and then we officially move on the 24-25th of April. What a great belated birthday present for me !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...