I had such a great time at the Simply Said Designs Training this past weekend. I was bummed that I had to wait for my tax money to order the kit but now it's official. I went on this morning and ordered my kit. I am officially a Simply said Designs consultant. As soon as my kit comes in then I can start having parties. I need to think about my Launch party too.
Not having my kit certainly did not stopped me from starting to think about my parties though. I actually worked on my booking ideas this weekend. The training gave us a lot to think about and the ladies all had some great ideas. I decided on my booking idea and decided to run with it.
I have decided to do themes since that is what I really enjoy doing. I did my cards up and here are the ones that I think would be the biggest hits:
A Dessert Party with what else but all kinds of dessert.
A Mexican Party with tacos or nachos.
A Pizza Party with what else...pizza!
A Beach Party with coconut drinks and picnic food.
A Wine & Cheese Party...self explanitory and I think that this might be the most popular.
And A St Patrick's Day Party...I still have to think about this one a little bit more.
The St Patrick's Day party stands for the Holiday party that will be switched as the holidays change. If I see that there is little interest with some then they will come out and maybe different ones will go in. It's all about having fun. The more fun people have, the more they will want to have parties. Right?!
My goal is to have several food and drink ideas on the back of the cards to help the hostess out. I want to take the hassle out of having the party.
Wish me luck !
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...






No comments:
Post a Comment