Thursday, January 26, 2012

Simply Said

It’s official. I am finally jumping in and getting my feet wet…so to speak. Those of you that are in NC and know me, know that I fell in love with Simply Said the moment I went to my first party at Tracy’s house. I had never heard of Simply Said but I am always down for a party so it didn’t matter. Michelle was the consultant that came to her house and Michelle has a personality that lights up a room. She is warm and genuine and that really shows through when she speaks. She talks about how the product sells itself and it really does.

I booked my own party to get me some free stuff and it was a hit. There are so many things that you can do with sayings and designs. I consider myself to be really creative but Simply Said allows you to be creative even if you are not. They do most of the work for you and you just have to figure out where to put it.

After going to a few more parties, all done by Michelle, I became intrigued. At the last party that I attended before moving back to RI, I spoke to Michelle about becoming a consultant. I was so interested but wasn’t sure how I would do since I really am not a sales person. She emphasized how much it sells itself. I decided to give it a shot once I got to RI after she told me that there were only two reps here in RI. I mean what is the worst thing that will happen, I will have all the great things for myself.

Well my transition took a little longer but lately, it has been heavy on my mind. And then I get an email from Michelle. What great timing. So we have been chatting and I am going to a training in MA on February 4th. I am so excited. I really think that this might be the thing for me. So be prepared to start booking some shows.

Here is the link so that you can all see what Simply Said is all about: www.simplysaiddesigns.com

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...