Today's Positive Quote:
"People don't just get upset. They contribute to their upsetness." -Albert Ellis
I'd like things to go my way, but, really, there's nothing that says they should. I need to remind myself that I have what it takes to improve my mood-and my life.
You can't control many of the things that happen to us but we can control how we react to it. My goodness ! If I could count the times that I said that to my oldest children. I am a big believer of this already. Maybe I don't always apply it to each aspect of my life as I would like though. This will be my motto this year for sure !
Today has been a bit stressful at work. It seems as though all the customers that I have delt with today have had every issue under the sun and are just down right mean. It set me in such a bad mood and then it hit me. I am going to take this stress home and take it out on my undeserving family. So instead I took a walk to the bathroom and took a deep breath. This is just one day. I will not allow these people to put me in the same mood that they are in. I am not a miserable person. I am going to go home with a smile and enjoy my beautiful family tonight. I hope you all do the same.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment