Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Gingerbread Train

We moved back to be closer to family and cherish each moment we have with them. It certainly hasn’t felt like that is what we are doing though. I have actually heard from some family and friends that it almost doesn’t seem like we are back because they never see us. Part of that is because we truly are home bodies. We love to be at home. But the other part of that is that we are just lazy and taking time, once again, for granted. We know that if we don’t go today that we can go tomorrow. And if we can’t go this week, we can always go next week. That is a bad frame of mind to be in and one that I need to snap out of.

So Sunday Jose and I decided to grab CJ and Nathan and go spend time at his mom’s. And I decided to add a special treat, I took the Gingerbread Train that I had bought for them to do together. It was nice, sweet, sentimental and just perfect. They both had a blast working on the train (Nathan helped too periodically). It was a moment that I will remember always. And of course I got some great pics to remember the moment too. I am sharing a few on here.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...