Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This is the cold that never ends !

I am sooooooooooo sick. Not just sick but insanely sick. I have the mother of all colds. I have the stuffy nose, the runny nose, the sneezing, the coughing, the aching, the chills, the full on congestion. The kind of cold that you have to sleep with your mouth open because you can’t breathe through your nose and then you wake up with dry nose and dry mouth. This weekend was filled with medicine… Mucinex, Dayquil and Theraflu, Oh My !

Unfortunately, I am not sick alone. CJ is sick with me too. I so wanted to stay in bed this morning. But you see, I don’t have sick time yet at work so I would have to take it unpaid. And to add to that, I am pretty sure that if CJ and I keep going down this path, he will be sent home from the YMCA sometime this week and I will have to leave work to get him. So I am holding out for that time instead. Then we can both rest at home.

I am not sure what is going on. I mean I have been sick non stop since we moved back to RI. I was finally getting better to the point that I actually thought it was going away. And then BOOM ! It surprised me. I sometimes wonder if there is something in the house that is making me sick. And not just me but we have all been sick. We joke that we have been passing it back and forth between us but enough is enough. I did a full blown disinfecting clean before Thanksgiving because Jose’s mom was coming over and then I got sick right after. How is that possible? That is what led me to think that maybe it’s something in the house. I mean we can’t possibly just keep getting sick like this.

You know what this feels like:

This is the cold that never ends. It goes on and on my friend. Some people starting getting it not knowing what it was, and they’ll continue getting it forever just because….this is the cold that never ends. It goes on and on my friend. LMAO.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...