Wednesday, December 21, 2011

An Early Christmas Present

Nathan gave me the best Christmas present that I could ever get.

I got a call from his guidance counselor yesterday to let me know that he is all caught up. He has handed in all his assignments. He is doing great. He got a 100 on his last two math tests and a 99 on his Spanish test. He seems to have taken the step to get on track and work to his potential that I knew was in him.

I am so proud of him. Words can’t even explain my feeling. This is truly the best gift that I could get from him. I knew that he could do it.

Now I just need to find the Christmas Spirit. More about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...