I just have to say that I have been sick since we moved back to RI. It started with a stomach bug and a headache and then into a small cold that just doesn’t go away. It gets worse and then it gets better and just when I think that it might be going away…BAM! It comes back strong. I am really tired of it already!
I haven’t decided if I want to believe that it’s the climate change that is doing this to me or if I have just had some really bad luck with this cold. I have to be thankful though that it hasn’t been too bad. I have been able to get up each and every morning and go about my business. There are days that are obviously worse than others but overall, they are bearable and that is all that I can ask for. Having started a new job in September, I was worried. I can’t really afford to take any time out with no sick time yet. Each day I manage to drag myself through the workday to go home and crash. It’s dinner, cleaning up quickly, homework and bed. Seriously, that has been it. I think that I have been in bed between 8-9pm each night since I started working. And some nights maybe even earlier. I feel like I have no energy for my family and that is not a feeling I want to have. I think that it might be time to get some much needed vitamins into my diet.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment