Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thanking God

I feel like it is necessary to take a moment and seriously thank God. Those of you that know me well, know that I pretty much always do what I set out to do. There are some big believers in "The Secret" and that you get what you put out there to the Universe. Although I also believe in this, I have a higher belief. I believe in God and that God can make all things possible.

When we made the decision as a family to move back to RI, we knew it wouldn't be easy and that it would require a lot of work because it was not something we were prepared for at all. As it turns out, every step of the way has actually been pretty painless. Every step of the way, I have been talking to God and asking for his help on this journey. With each step, he has answered my prayers.

Of course I put positive thoughts out into the Universe. But the positive thoughts come from the fact that I know God will hear my prayers and answer them as he sees fit. I trust that how they unfold is how they are meant to be and that he will always be there to help me through it. I trust completely in God and his power to make things happen.

Our journey so far has come together rather quickly. Jose found a job shortly after he started looking even in a tough economy. He was able to go up to RI early and spend some time with his mom and help us find a home. The house hunt also came along rather quickly. Some of you heard me complain about how long it felt but serioulsy, it wasn't long at all. The house is almost packed. The truck will be here tomorrow and loaded on Saturday. The kids are finishing up school next week and taking exams. Then we head out next week. Some would say that we have been pretty lucky. Luck had nothing to do with it.

I want to thank you God for always looking out for me, for always leading the way, for always answering my prayers and for always making me feel loved. I know that during these very hard times, it is You that is carrying me.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...