Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

To say that I have been busy would be a huge understatement. This weekend I packed up my entire master bedroom and master bathroom, including walk in closet. Then Larissa and I started on the kitchen. We probably did about 50% of the kitchen and most of the living room too. I had all this energy and motivation. Then it all died down because we ran out of boxes...lol.

So I have to stop at Home Depot or Lowes to get a bundle of boxes and continue my packing frenzy. The truck will be here next Thursday and the 28th will be our official loading day.

And work has been no exception. I have been training people on my job and the days seem to pass so quickly which is a good thing when you are at work. Like I said...busy, busy, busy.

But not too busy to spend a little time with my kids. I took them to Cici's yesterday evening and then we got ice-cream. It was a great way to end a very productive weekend.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...