It's May. Mother's Day is Sunday and Jose will be heading out in the morning. I am very happy that I will get to wake up Mother's Day with him. I am also very happy that he gets to see his mom on Mother's Day too. Once he leaves, the crunch begins. There is so much to do and so little time. Thank goodness I will be busy while we are apart or it would drive me crazy. With three kids and a house to pack...I should be very busy...lol.
Things are off to a good start though. Jose starts work next week. Both the kids schools have them scheduled for exams for June 1st and 2nd. Our leasing office for the house has been notified and we have done all the proper paperwork. I have a quote from the moving company. Mayi's flight is booked. And our house search is well underway. That is some good progress.
I still need to notify CJ's daycare. Call the utility companies to set up a shut off date. Make sure I drop off all the equipment to Time Warner Cable. Oh and pack the whole house of course...lol. All this while still doing the daily job of cooking, cleaning, homework and playing. Yeah, I will be busy.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment