Friday, July 9, 2010

Some Florida Pics

Ilga's oldest refused to take a pic with the kids so I had to sneak a pic while he was drinking. Slick, huh?!

We had the pleasure of having breakfast at Ilga's house and seeing her boys ! Only one would sit for the pic though...lol.

CJ enjoying his time at the beach. He said that there is TOO much water...lol.

CJ loves playing in the sand and Auntie Nessa bought him this cook set too.

This was leaving Vanessa's house to go to the beach. CJ loved the stepping stones.

Group pic @ Boomers (Like Dave & Busters)

Jose and Vanessa with the boys.

CJ trying out Jetskiing

Nathan chillin' in the racecar

I love this pic. It is CJ helping Auntie Nessa put syrup on her pancakes.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...