Monday, July 19, 2010

CJ's 4th Birthday Party

I just wanted to stop in for a moment to let you all know that CJ's birthday party was GREAT. Mother Nature was not well behaved at all but the kids didn't seem to mind at all. I guess the construction theme went well with the muddy background...lol. I was very pleased at how everything came together so I just wanted to share a few photos with you all.
This was the table ready for the little ones...I was really impressed at how it came out.

This was the cake that could have come out better but CJ just loved it and that is all that really matters.

Look at all the chocolate covered goodies on that table.

CJ enjoying his cone with cheese flavored popcorn..staying with the color scheme.

And of course, CJ blowing out his candle. That candle has many miles...we used it in Florida and then again on his actual birthday and then at his party. He asked if Eva could help blow his candles because there were too many...he is so cute.


I hope that you enjoy looking at the pics as much as I enjoyed putting the party together. :o)

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...