We have the hotel that we will be staying at for our wedding. We will be staying there, it's where we hope our guests will stay and it's also on the beach that we will be getting married on. Originally we were going to get married on Driftwood Beach but we have found that it's very tricky to pinponit the point of day when lowtide is and it's also very limited to space. We are trying to keep the wedding as small as possible but we all know that even our small is not very small. I hear that anything over 30 people would be too crammed and we have over 50.
We have been in constant communication with the wedding planner at The Hampton Inn by Hilton on Jekyll Island and she is amazing. Miriam has been able to help with every question that I have had. I would love to have the reception there at the hotel as well but Miriam is worried that we will not have enough room, especially if it rains. Our plan is to visit in May 2014 for the weekend and spend that weekend with Miriam going over plans. If we can't have it at the hotel, she will help us find a suitable place for us to have our reception.
I will post pictures of the hotel when I get a chance.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment