Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hampton Inn By Hilton on Jekyll Island, GA

This is a picture of the lobby area at the hotel. I love the feel that it has and it's just what we were hoping for in a hotel.
 
 
This is a picture of one of the suites with a balcony which is what we will have to get ready in at least. They also have double bed options. I love the neutral colors in the rooms. It looks so relaxing to me.


This a picture of the firepit in the back by the pool. I have visions of having s'mores with our guests as we relax at the end of our wonderful day. 
As I get more pictures to post, I will put them up. Just wanted to share some of the things that attracted us to this wonderful hotel.

Here is a picture of the heart in the sand that we have picked for our ceremony. Jose picked it out but I have to say that I have fallen in love with it's simplicity and originality.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...