Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vacation !

We have vacation coming up soon. The planning for this trip was done so far in advance and then it slowly fell apart as the time got closer. The trip is still on but it is not at all what we had originally planned. I know that regardless, those that love us will make time for us and those that don’t really care will be revealed.

Our plan is to head down to NC on Friday night, spend the weekend there and then head to Florida on Sunday night. We will spend three days in Orlando, the last of the three in Legoland. Then we will be meeting Jose’s mom and sister for Thanksgiving and then heading back up to NC to finish off our trip and heading back to RI. There are still some unsettled plans but I am sure that it will be a blast because I will not allow it not to be…lol.

I can’t wait to see Legoland. We had originally planned to do Disney but the cost was much higher than I had expected. Since CJ is a Lego fanatic (that is putting it mildly), it also seemed like the right place to go. I, myself, love Legos too and still enjoy them to this day. Jose’s logic is that CJ might outgrow Legos soon and then that will be out of the question but nobody outgrows Disney so we can go any other time. He has a point but I don’t see CJ outgrowing Legos anytime soon.  The better news is that if CJ really loves it, they are opening a Legoland in Boston, MA next year so we can visit the one right near us.

After this trip, I will have concentrate on Christmas and then…the wedding !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...