Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Nathan

Today is Nathan’s birthday. Nathan is 14 years old today. I don’t know where the time has gone but it certainly does not feel as though he could be 14.

Nathan is a fun loving quiet kid. He can be shy until he is comfortable, then watch out. He loves attention. He has been the class clown at school which has often gotten him in trouble. But at home he is such a loving child. He is caring and doesn’t want to hurt anyone. And he gives the most unbelievable hugs.

I didn’t get to see Nathan this morning. He spend the night at his dad’s. They share a birthday and they shared it this year for the first time. It is bittersweet for me. I want Nathan to have a relationship with his father and he is building one. He is so grown. He isn’t my little boy anymore. How I wish that he was still my little boy learning to walk.

I hope that today brings him all the joy and happiness that he deserves. I love you Nathan. Happy 14th!


No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...