Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to take a minute in the wee hours of the morning to wish everyone in blogland a very Merry Christmas. I couldn't sleep last night so I am up and on my second cup of coffee waiting for everyone to wake up. It is nice to have the house all to myself. Everything is perfect too. The presents are all wrapped and under the tree, well not really under the tree, more like around the tree because there are so many. Surprisingly, we didn't spend a lot this year at all. Thanks to my bonus at work, we could have but we decided against it because well....we just don't need it. So instead of going into the new year broke, we might have a tiny bit in the bank. I like the thought of that.

Hope that you and yours have an amazing Christmas filled with laughter and love.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...