Friday, September 25, 2009

I know...I know...

I am slacking when it comes to writing. Too much is going on in this crazy head of mine and my lunch time, which is the time that I normally write, has been spent doing things for Larissa's birthday.

So let me do a quick catch up yet again:

Larissa is doing...well she is doing the same thing she does every year. She falls behind on a ton of assignments, I get progress reports, then she makes them all up and she gets A's & B's. This stresses me out but apparently it is part of her personality. Must be something from her father's side that she inherited. Her favorite class is Broadcasting. This seems to be her new thing this year. The class is going really well and they even got to make their first of many short ameteur films and I wanted to share with you all. There are some really good parts and other parts not so much. I can't wait to see as they progress with them though. I am not sure how many they will be doing in total. They had to work with camera angles, lighting, and sound. So here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpw3qDYwoMA . She is also onto another boyfriend. This one is named Ryan. What else is there to say, he is cute and he is nice and let's see how long this one lasts...lmao.

Nathan is doing great in school as usual. He is catching up with his reading level which makes me proud. He continues to do great on projects too. He is back at Karate and working on trying to get another belt. I took him to go see Surrogates last night. I had free tickets to the pre-screening and he was my date. It had been a long time since we had spent some alone time and it was nice. He is so grown and I tend to forget that.

CJ is doing great. He was moved up the 3 year old room on Wednesday and he is adapting really really well. He loves the teachers and he doesn't cry to go to school anymore. He loves going to the big boy room...lol. This room has more educational value, which is what I wanted. He starting to learn about his letters. He is talking more and more and he is doing wonderful with not having accidents. It is amazing to me how much that boy can take in and learn at one time.

I am sure all of you know by now that Jose's grandmother passed away. He is in RI now and the service is tonight. I hope that he is going to be ok tonight. This is his first real big loss and it was tough for him here but I can't imagine him seeing his mother, sister and aunt break down. I don't know what kind of effect that will have on him. Can't wait to have him back on Sunday.

Gotta go...talk to you guys soon. Bye !

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...