This is going to be short and to the point because I don't have too much time but I wanted to share my thoughts on CJ's progress with you all.
CJ started at Elite on August 10th. He is now speaking in sentences, he no longer has his pacifier and he is officially potty trained ! He had to start in the 2 year old room when he started at Elite because he wasn't potty trained. Next week he will be going up to the 3 year old room from 9-11 each day to meet the teacher, meet the kids and get used to the classroom and what they might do differently. If all goes well, and I am sure that it will, he will be moving up to the 3 year old room the week after that on the 28th. It is amazing to me how a little person can take so much in during such a short period of time. He has really grown the past couple of months. My baby is growing up !
So sorry that once again, time has passed and I have not written. It is not that I don't want to, it is that sometimes time does not allow for it at work and at home there is just no time at all. I will try to be back on tomorrow.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment