Wow. All I can say is WOW. Our wedding was amazing. Our wedding was everything we wanted and then some. It was beautiful, it was happy, it was emotional, it was filled with all those we love. I look back and smile. Not a thing I would change. No regrets. Things went wrong (not much), people couldn’t make it (not too many) and things were forgotten (missing pictures with some people we would have loved to have) but in the end, it was a great day filled with love and happiness.
When we started planning our wedding, it was far from where we ended up. We went from doing something here, to eloping in Vegas, to doing a destination wedding, back to here. We jumped around from state to state, up and down the eastern seaboard…and ended up back in RI. The last place we thought we would be getting married and yet it was perfect. The guest list gave me some nightmare’s for sure. I went over it and over it until we had the perfect number of people and the perfect people to watch us take the next step of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment