Thursday, July 9, 2015

Another good-bye

What an emotional day. Seems like I have more and more of these now. I took Mason and Larissa to the airport to go back to NC. You would think that I would be starting to get used to this but it’s still hard. I love seeing them. I am so happy for their lives in NC. I wouldn’t want them to be back here living in the hell they were living in, waiting for the other shoe to fall. They are so much better off in NC. But it’s hard seeing them go. It’s hard seeing my little girl go off with her son in her arms. It still doesn’t feel real. I mean she is my little girl, how does she have a child of her own. She has come a long way, she still has a long way to go. Parenting is a journey that never ends. It still brings me new things with each turn, even now. I hope one day you can look back and appreciate all that I have done for you and can see all the love behind all of my decisions. That is all that any parent truly wants.
 
CJ was so disappointed to see them gone. He kept asking me when are they coming back. It’s tough because he doesn’t understand. I know that he will get over it. He had the same reaction when Larissa first moved out of the house. Those two definitely have a bond that can’t be broken. CJ loves his Mimi.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...