Wait a minute. I am writing like Jose has been part of this process to simplify (it has been my New Year Resolution to Simplify our lives). He has been part of it but not by choice. He has been dragged through this process with me but I have to admit that he likes the results he sees too.
Back to what I was saying. So, in this search to simplify our lives, we have made another important decision regarding our wedding. We have decided to just increase the wedding in Jekyll Island a tiny bit and cancel out the big party we were having here. Since making this decision, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel like the wedding is actually going to be what we wanted. No added stress, no added torture. Just the family and friends that are truly part of our lives to share in our special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment