So what have I been up to and why have I not had time to blog? I am finally back into the working world and much happier too. I think that I thrive in this caotic enviornment I guess...lol. The hustle and bustle of crazy mornings followed by a full day of work and back to the hustle and bustle of the evenings just seem to be who I am. Unfortunately, I need to find a routine to get back to blogging because it seems to have taken a back burner to everything else.
The kids are settling into their schools. Larissa is working harder than I have ever seen her work and I am so proud of her. Nathan has been working harder too. CJ is adjusting to being at school all day long without a nap. He has come home and crashed several times. I am loving my new job and having two incomes again is making life much easier on us. We are setting a plan into action now on how to save and what we can pay off. Life is good right now and I need to keep that in persepective.
Of course I am missing North Carolina too. I miss my wonderful friends that we made there that are like family to us. I miss our home. The home that we were finally going to purchase and call our own. The home that CJ would remember growing up in. It's a little hard to swallow that all that has changed but everything happens for a reason and I know that.
Jose's mom is doing well...as well as can be expected. She has been doing her chemo and she is soon getting ready to do the bone marrow transplant. She has held up really well up until now. She is a strong woman. I pray she continues to have the strength she needs to get through this.
Last night I spent some much needed time talking to God. I had to let him know how much I was thankful for everything that we have. We are truly blessed. I am truly blessed. I have three amazing children who are healthy and smart. I have the most amazing man in my life who is my soul mate in every sense of the word. We share dreams and desires. We respect each other. Everything else will just fall into place. Thank you God for making all this possible.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment