I am ready to return to work. Actually I have been ready to return to work for a while now...lol. I give so much credit to stay at home mom's but it's just not for me. I love getting up early, dressing up, having adult interaction and being able to return home clear headed and ready to be a mom.
Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed being home. I have enjoyed sleeping later and playing with the kids but I have missed...me. I feel like I am losing myself. That must sound so selfish. I know that for a lot of moms out there, this is who they are and that is great. But this is not who I am. I mean, I am a mom and I think that I am a pretty good mom but I am a better mom when I am not stressed and I am enjoying time with my children. I think that I am spending too much time trying to defend my feelings. Truthfully, they are what they are.
So I have been actively looking once again and of course, we all know the economy has not fully bounced back yet so it isn't easy. I know that something will come along. I know that any company would be lucky to have me and I know that I can I sell myself...that sounds bad but you know what I mean. I have to make myself marketable. I have another interview on Friday with another agency and I keep applying for anything out there that I am qualified for. Something is bound to fall into my lap sooner or later. I am trying to stay focused because I know that if it's meant to be that it will happen. Until then, I am happy spending my free time with my three crazy children who seem to be growing up way too quickly.
My life is an open book. As you read through my posts, you are turning the pages of my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and God will only give you what you can handle. I am a strong woman and my life has been full of trials. I am happy to share the stories of my life with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.
Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...
-
So Jose and I have been searching high and low for a house. Just Friday and Saturday alone were hours of looking, making appointments, seein...
-
Today was CJ's first day of pre-school. He was really happy the whole way there and when we drove up, he said.."mama, not miss gina...
-
I am sorry that I have not written a few days. I have been feeling under the weather lately to say the least. Sunday I spent in bed most of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment