Monday I called Larissa from work to peel some potatoes for me so that I could start dinner as soon as I got home and we wouldn't have to make everyone wait forever. She said ok and that was that. When I got home I found the bag of potatoes sitting on the kitchen table unpeeled. Nathan saw my frustration and offered to help. Peeling potatoes for a family of five is no small task but he was up for the challenge. Mission accomplished!! He peeled, I washed and chopped and dinner was starting before I even knew it. Such a simple act of kindness brought Nathan and I together that Monday evening when he would normally be on the computer tied up in his games and I would be busily trying to get dinner on the table. Doing things together just made the time go by faster and allowed us to spend some much needed time together.
That just goes to show you that a boy is never too old to hang with his mama. Here is a pic of Nathan peeling potatoes. He was starting to laugh at the thought that I was about to take a picture of him peeling potatoes. Boy, do you know me? I take pics of everything ! Besides, one day you will look back on this and be thankful that I did.

And here is one more of him being nice and actually looking up for me...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment