Monday, June 13, 2016

This week has been a blessing

It's been an insanely busy week but it was filled with fun, family and friends. Last weekend was busy. It started with Friday 6/3 being my last day at RINCO. It was an emotional day for me. The end of one chapter of my life but the beginning to a new chapter. Saturday 6/4 started with breakfast and cards with Didi. This was such an overdue date. I miss our card dates. Then I had Cindy's bridal shower that day/night. It was a night filled with laughter and great fun. On Sunday 6/4, Jose and I did the Heart Walk downtown with his job Care NewEngland. Even with a little rain, we had a great walk and a lot of fun.

Then the work week started. Monday was my first day at my new job, Jonathan Ucran CPA. It has been a roller coaster ride of emotions at work this week. I am not going to lie, I have been stressed. It is so hard coming from a job where you know everything to start at a new company where everything is new and unsure. I got this though !  Monday night we were lucky enough to have dinner with Lori  & Armand. We had a blast. CJ got to play with Tango and Jasmine and Jackson. Jose had way too much wine with Armand and of course, I got my Lori time. Tuesday was an extra long day at work. I worked until 7pm because the old bookeeper came to answer any questions that I had. Wednesday we ordered Chinese food and Jose's mom came over. Alex had his last marriage class so it was just us. Thursday we grabbed some fast food and then heading to Lincoln to hang out with old friends. I can't begin to describe my feelings when I saw CJ playing football in the street with Skip, Jay and Jacob. The cold weather stopped us from staying longer but we hope to do it again soon. Friday was our date night. I had been so excited to see Now You See Me 2 but it was a let down. It was still nice to spend time alone with Jose. We ended the night with dinner at Ruby Tuesday.

This weekend was even busier than last weekend. We took CJ to the Krazy Kids Inflatable Race. He had a blast. We even ran into Island and CJ did the second race with her kids and Koon's kids. We went home to rest for a little before heading to Tyrell's birthday party. Another great night with good friends and good food. Sunday we went to Lazicki's Bird House and Rescue to look at birds. What a great place. CJ had a blast and loved all of the birds. Sundays are almost always great because I get to see all three of my kids and Mason too.

So this rounds up my week. Now we are on to another week to see what this will bring.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...