Yesterday I was blessed to welcome another god-daughter,
Dejanay, to this world. She was 6lbs and 11oz and she is the chubbiest little
butterball there is. I want to take her home and just look at her. I am so happy to be a god-mother yet again. It has been a really long time since I have been able to spoil a little girl and I am going to have so much fun. Without further explanation...here she is:
I wanted to share a few pictures of the little bundle of
joy. Look at all her hair !
Here she is with my daughter, Larissa.
And here she is with Larissa and my niece, Tatiana. The girls in the family have some great genes because they are beautiful.
This picture of my daughter and niece makes me smile. To see
the two grown girls holding their baby cousin just makes me happy. There are so
many years between them right now but one day, when they are all older, the age
gap will seem smaller and I hope that the girls have a great relationship.




No comments:
Post a Comment