Monday, April 25, 2011

Updates

We have been busy getting everything ready for yet another move. I am starting to feel like a gypsy. I have already settled everything with the schools. Both Nathan and Larissa will be taking exams on June 1st and 2nd with the 3rd being reserved for retesting if they need it.
Jose is desperately looking for a job but no offers have been made yet. He has made the decision to give his two weeks and head up to RI where he will be able to go to places and talk to people and if all else fails, go through a temp agency for now.
I am packing again ! The thought kills me. Thankfully I wasn't completely unpacked yet but it still sucks. I have been getting rid of a lot of stuff. Stuff that we have lugged with us from one house to another without using it. I still need to through the toys and books because we have too much.
I have a good feeling about everything though. God has been right beside me through this whole journey and I know that I am not alone. I have a wonderful family and a great support system both here and in RI. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Catching up...oh yeah, and I bought a house.

Catching up is the understatement of the year. It's been quite a while since I have been here. The truth is that life has been one adven...